Empowering people with the Job Skills and Entrepreneurial Skills to support themselves and their families; Empowerment is not “getting people out of Poverty”. True Empowerment is giving people a HOPE and a FUTURE; Helping people understand that they can and have to control their Resources and Worldview
Why WORK 4 A LIVING?
“BRINGING HOPE TO THE HOPELESS AND THE POOR BY EQUIPPING, EMPOWERING AND RELEASING PEOPLE TO FULFIL THEIR POTENTIAL AND PURPOSE.”
By equipping and empowering people with the employability and entrepreneurial skills needed to support themselves and their families.
By empowering people to break the Cycle of Poverty themselves.
To open a WORK 4 A LIVING Centre in every city or every town wherever there is poverty or need.
ITS ALL ABOUT EXCELLENCE
Empowerment begins with listening
For many years we’ve been continually developing our programme by listening to:
- “I can’t find honest and reliable staff…”
- “If I want 20 cashiers on a Saturday, I have to employ 40 – just to get 20 to come to work…”
- “I can’t find people who take pride in their work…”
- “We spend our time recruiting and training instead of development… people come and go all the time…”
- “I am waiting for the government to give me a job…”
- “There are no jobs – there is no point in looking…”
- “I don’t even know how to find a job…”